Intellectual Property Infringement
Intellectual property disputes can be a complex issue, which is why we have an in-house team which specialises in dealing with such cases. Our team can handle intellectual property issues in all forms from litigation to oppositions in the relevant courts. We offer advice on the best strategy to pursue, prepare the necessary evidence and present your case in court.
Our team can provide help and support on all intellectual property issues including:
- infringement of copyrights, designs, patents and trade marks;
- revocation of registered designs, patents and trade marks;
- patent amendments;
- domain name disputes;
- non-infringement declarations;
- determination of entitlement of intellectual property;
- employee compensation in respect to a patent invention
- misuse of trade secrets or breach of confidentiality;
- unjustified threats for infringement of designs, patents or trade marks
In today's world, the growing number of innovations and inventions have to be backed by a strong legal recourse. At TrademarkHub, we insure that your intellectual property rights aren’t infringed. We also understand that action can be taken against you for infringing others intellectual property rights and we can help you overcome these issues.
Please get in touch using our contact form or call us on +44 (0)20 7791 9050 to discuss intellectual property disputes that you have.